COOKIES LAV INFO
Subject of the statement
Stilografica-group.com uses, on its web pages, technologies that employ “cookies”. This statement’s purpose is to illustrate to the user, in a clear and precise way, how these are used.
What are cookies
Cookies are small files in text format. These files are sent to the user’s browser when they visit the website via devices such as PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc. These files are stored, then retransmitted to the same websites that sent them at the time of the next visit by the user.
We inform you that, by default, nearly all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Nevertheless, users can still modify the default settings.
We inform you that to cancel or disable cookies may impinge on the optimal operation of some areas of the website or compromise the use of services under authentication.
We inform you that it is also possible to set your browser so as to provide an alert each time that a cookie is saved.
Types of cookies and purposes
Cookies used on this website are of the following types:
1. Technical cookies: they allow the user to experience an optimal browsing through the website and the efficient use of the services that it offers, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to log into reserved areas.
These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but they still may be deactivated.
2. Analysis cookies: they are tools of anonymous and aggregated web analysis that allow to gather information about how users use the web site, on how they got there, on the number and duration of the visits, etc. These cookies allow you to introduce improvements to the website, which facilitate access by users and to elaborate statistics.
These cookies are not required for the optimal usability of the website and, therefore, they can be deactivated.
3. Third-party cookies: They are cookies installed on the user’s device by third-party website managers through the hereby website.
Since they primarily have analytic purposes, Third party cookies mostly derive from Google Analytics.
By clicking on the following link, it is possible to gather more information on Google Analytics: https://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
In order to disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on browsing, you can download the necessary browser add-on by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies can be categorized as follows.
These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
These cookies are stored in the user device until a specific date of expiration.
These cookies are stored on behalf of third parties.
This information helps us to assess the efficiency and performances of an advertising campaign directed to the pages of our site. We also use this information to improve the communication messages in subsequent marketing campaigns. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549063
This information helps us to assess the efficiency and performances of an advertising campaign directed to the pages of our site. We also use this information to improve the communication messages in subsequent marketing campaigns. https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
Google Analytics is an analysis tool by Google that helps website and app owners to understand how visitors interact with their contents. It is possible, by using a set of cookies, to collect information in order to generate statistics of use of the website without identifying any individual visitor.
Besides to generating reports on websites usage, Google Analytics pixel tag can be used, together with some cookies for advertising described above, to enable us to show more relevant results in Google services (like Google Search) and in the entire Web. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
This information is used to understand and choose adverts, to make them more interesting for you and to analyse products and services and their use.
For example, cookies allow to show advertisements that could be interesting for you. https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Some common uses of cookies include the selection of advertising based on what is relevant to a user according to the information acquired from their visits to this and other websites, and the possibility to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
Click here for opt-out https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly on the pages of this Application as well as to interact with them.
In the case that such service be installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collect traffic data relating to the pages where it operates. Youtube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that enables this Application to integrate such content on its pages. https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
In particular, the user can choose the “Private Browsing” mode, thanks to which the browser will stop saving the history of visited websites, any passwords you entered, cookies and any other information about the pages you visit.
We warn you that if you decide to turn off all cookies (even those of a technical nature), the quality and the speed of the services offered by this website could worsen dramatically and you could lose access to some of its sections.
Practical instructions for the correct setting of your browser
1. Google Chrome: click on the icon “Customize and Control Google Chrome” located on the top right hand side of the screen, and then select the icon “Settings”. On the window that will open select the option “Show advanced settings” and then “Privacy”. Click on the button “Contents settings” where it is possible to fully or partially block cookies.
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the icon “Tools” located at the top right had side of the screen, then select “Internet Options”. On the window that will open select “Privacy” where it is possible to fully or partially block cookies.
3. Mozilla Firefox: from the drop down menu on the top left hand side, select “Options”. On the window that will open select “Privacy” where it is possible to fully or partially block cookies.